CS284b : Questions and Answers
Question : Java does not work in CCO, "command not found"?
Answer : Type "setup java".
- Question : It still does not work!
Answer : It works only on the Solaris machines (or server stucco).
- Question : It still does not work for me !!
Answer : Talk to the sys-admin.
- Question : "appletviewer" does not work, requires a "tag"?
Answer : After compiling the file with "javac DrawSmooth.java"
do one of the following :
- Type "java DrawSmooth" and use the zoom option of the
window manager to get a smaller window.
- Create the file "my_name.html" containing the following line :
< applet code=DrawSmooth.class width=550 height=500 > < /applet >
and type "appletviewer my_name.html"
Project meetings :
- Raul Radovitzy Tuesday 5:30 - 6:00
- Lena Petrovic Wednesday 1:00 - 1:30
- Dmitri Linde Thursday 2:00 - 2:30
Paper presentation schedule :
- Gary Fay Tuesday February 27
- Dmitri Linde Tuesday February 13
- Andrew Lines Tuesday March 5
- Yibo Jiang
- Egon Pasztor Friday February 23
- Lena Petrovic Friday March 8
- Ravi Ramamoorthi Friday March 1